- Fabric: 59% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Men's Sizing: M (6-8.5), L (9-11.5), XL (12-14.5)
- Cushion in heel/toe
- Durable nylon reinforcement in impact zones
- Arch support
- Lycra stretch yarn throughout the sock for comfort and shape retention
- Seamless toe closure
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1358-CR-CH
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
The lightest/thinnest sock in our line up is perfect for scouting trips or early season bivy trips. We designed this sock with the ounce counter in mind. While being light weight its full density padding and top to toe cushion zone keeps the La Sal comfortable to wear as any sock in our lineup. If you’re in a 8 inch boot or shorter and weight is important, this is the sock for you.
Merino wool gives hunters who choose our socks the perfect balance of moisture wicking and odor- resistance. All our socks are built in the US using 100% American grown wool.