Effective Date: January 18, 2021
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information directly from you in a number of ways, including, but not limited to;
- When you create an account on our website or order from us, we may collect information such as your name, gender, age or date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, user name, password, and payment information.
- When you request a catalog, join a mailing list, or otherwise request information about us, we may collect information including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or other contact information that you provide.
- If you order from us through a third-party retailer (for example, Amazon or eBay), we may collect identifying information about you, including your username, address, and other contact information, from that third-party, including information about your other interactions with that retailer.
- If you access our site through social media (for example Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube), or when you post reviews of our products or service, “like” our posts, or otherwise tag us or direct a posting to us, we may collect information about you from that service, including your name, username, contact information, birthdate or age. We may also receive information about you from your public profile information, photos, other pages or posts that you have “liked” and other profile data. Your privacy settings on social media sites may restrict what information we obtain about you from them.
- Whenever you post publicly or share comments publicly, we may collect information about you that accompanies the post, including your name, username, email address, your photo or avatar, and any other information publicly accessible in your post.
Information We Collect Automatically
- We may collect information about your browser or device type, unique identifiers of any of your computers, mobile devices, or other devices used to access our site or interact with our email or online advertisements, your IP address, device model, and device operating system.
- We may collect information on the pages you visit, the date and time you visit them, the items you view, how many times you view a page or item, and concerning any emails or other communications that you open, forward, or click-through to our site. If you use multiple devices to access our site, we may associate your usage from all of your devices together.
- Where permitted by law, we may obtain location information from the devices you use to interact with us.
Information From Other Sources
Information that you give us may be combined with other information (such as order history and demographic information) from trusted third-party sources to make our marketing efforts more efficient. Examples of other information we receive from third-party sources include updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or catalog more easily.
Combining Your Information
We may combine, link, and track the information we receive about you together with the information that we collect about you offline, across computers or mobile devices, and from social media, other third-party services, and from other sources.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your orders, provide you with notices about your account, notify you of changes to our policies, and to contact and communicate with you when necessary.
- To improve and enhance our website, your shopping experience, and provide you with personalized or localized content, advertising or recommendations.
- To provide you with personalized offers and advertising on and off our website, including via email, messaging or push notifications, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media, or other services you use.
- To contact you with catalogs, promotional emails, advertisements, or surveys from us or our partners and affiliates.
- To provide, optimize, measure, or improve our website services.
- For analytical, demographic, marketing, or other similar purposes.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities which, in our sole discretion, violate our policies, constitute fraud, or are otherwise illegal.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights from any contracts I entered into between you and us.
- For any other purposes that we disclose at the time you provide information or otherwise with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We engage other companies and individuals to perform certain services and functions on our behalf. Examples include operating and maintaining our Site, taking orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing consultation and assistance, distributing customer surveys, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their services or functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Sharing: Within The SOLO HNTR, Inc. Family Of Companies: We collaborate within the SOLO HNTR, Inc. family of companies to optimize communications and promotions. This involves sharing information about browsing and purchasing behavior across SOLO HNTR, Inc. websites and targeting promotions and communications accordingly. We may share your information with other reputable companies, and they may email you information about products of potential interest. If you prefer that we not share your name and postal address with other companies, please see “How to remove your name from our mailing, sharing or email list” section below.
Online Tracking and Advertising
Certain parts of our website require the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons. You are free to adjust your browser or operating system to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies; however, by doing so, you may not be able to use our website.
Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. Changing your online tracking or advertising preferences in your browser or operating system will not impact the collection, use, or sharing of your information by SOLO HNTR.
You must be at least 13 years of age (or older if required by law in your jurisdiction) to use our website, create an account, or order from us. Our website is not intended to be used by children without the direct involvement and express approval of a parent or guardian who already has an account with us.
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, and subject to exceptions, California residents have certain rights regarding their data.
How to Remove your Name from our Mailing, Sharing or Email List and Opt-Out of Promotional Mailings or Mobile Messaging
To remove your name from our mailing, sharing, or email list, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Delete Account” must appear in the subject of the email.
For text messages, reply to any text message with the word “STOP”, or follow the instructions provided in text messages from First Lite. You may also send an email to email@example.com with your request.
You may also send your request by mail to the following address:
SOLO HNTR INC
ATTN: Account Deletion
4690 Longley Ln suite 20
Reno NV 89502
How to Remove your Name from our Mailing, Sharing or Email List and Opt-Out of Promotional Mailings
How to Contact Us
You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
SOLO HNTR INC
4690 Longley Ln suite 20
Reno NV, 89502