The Pro Series Double Bow/Rifle Case features bunk-bed style convoluted foam that will fit two rifles or two bows (or a rifle/bow combination) up to 40" long and 16" wide. SKB Pro Series cases are only available from authorized SKB resellers.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Fits bow/rifles up to 40" long
- Custom cut bunk bed divider that accommodates an arrow case
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- In-line skate style wheels and pull-out handle for easy transport
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to UV
On selected products, SKB will cover up to $1500 to repair or replace equipment damaged by a commercial airline carrier while secured in one of our ATA-rated cases. If your gear has been damaged on a flight, first file a claim with the airline (SKB recommends keeping copies of all documents related to your claim and taking pictures of damages whenever possible).
Once the claim has been settled, submit it and related documents to SKB for review. SKB may provide up to $1500 to cover any outstanding cost above the airline's claim amount. For more information on this warranty program, please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992.
Model Number - Model: 3i-4217-7G-PS