DISCOUNTED ITEM WITH SOLO NATION MEMBERSHIP
The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest was developed to redefine the industry standard for an arrow rest with C.O.R.™ Mount Technology.
- C.O.R.™ Mount Technology that positions the arrow at center shot by design
- One of Hamskea’s most compact platforms to date
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Detent micro-tune for additional windage and vertical adjustments
- Uber secure & precise picatinny clamping system
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Noise eliminating elastomeric Rebound Dampener (Patent Pending)
- Cord Clamp Tensioner
- Launcher torsion spring and launcher angle adjustment
- Delta V Arrow Guide and Riser Mounted Arrow Guide included
- Customized engraving available
The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest was designed to change the core of archery by making a center shot optimized rest and mounting system available to all. The rest can be mounted in-line with the riser for a super low-profile fit. This smaller, lighter rest makes for a tighter fit relative to quiver clearance and centering mass. The Epsilon™ has new detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments (.003” per click) providing ultimate precision in adjusting your rest. The over-molded containment bracket is a new two-piece system allowing for easy arrow loading. The over-molded steel core launcher has a new curved design for the ultimate fit and function. The Rebound Dampener System comes standard on the Epsilon™, helping to mitigate the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure. The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest will come with either the Universal L-Bracket or the Mathews Approved C.O.R. Mount Bracket, creating the perfect mounting solution – no matter what bow you are shooting. In addition, there is a target conversion kit available to take your rest from hunting afield to the tournament trail.