DISCOUNTED ITEM WITH SOLO NATION MEMBERSHIP
- Upper: Water Repellant Suede. High resistant, breathable PUtek Fabric
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
- Dual Density EVA Midsole
- Sole: Vibram® rubber sole with micropore shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Triple Stitched Polyurethane Coated Leather Rand
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (per boot)
- 3 Flex (1-5 stiffness scale)
- Manufacture Number: 7930-6300
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Crispi Women's Summit II GTX boot checks all the boxes for every major need while hunting, trekking or backpacking. This non-insulated, lightweight, and highly breathable boot is designed and made in Italy with rugged terrain in mind, built to keep going year after year.
The Summit ll GTX utilizes a combination of high quality suede leather and an advanced synthetic material called PUtek which consists of a nylon base woven with threads of polyurethane. This high-resistance fabric is lined with a full surround Gore-Tex® Performance bootie to ensure maximum waterproof and breathability. These two materials help create a boot that is highly breathable, fully waterproof and incredibly resistant to punctures.
A full wrap around polyurethane coated leather rand is triple stitched with highly abrasion resistant dyneema thread to protect the boot from external impacts and abrasive rocks often encountered while sidehilling. The midsole is built with very lightweight dual density EVA foam providing great shock absorbing capabilities. Rounding out the bottom of the boot features our joint-venture Vibram® designed sole with their Super-Grip sole compound. The tread pattern is designed to provide maximum grip and stability to keep you secure in uneven, wet or tricky terrain like a blowdown forest.