DISCOUNTED ITEM WITH SOLO NATION MEMBERSHIP
- Upper: Water Repellant Suede. High resistant, breathable PUtek Fabric
- Mid: Differentiated structure and anti-torsion system
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Sole: Vibram® sole with Supergrip mixture and shock absorbing mid-sole
- Protection: Triple Stitched Polyurethane Coated Leather Rand
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- 3 Flex (1-5 stiffness scale)
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- Manufacture Item Number: 7930-4360
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Crispi Summit II GTX boot checks all the boxes for every major need while hunting, trekking or backpacking. This non-insulated, lightweight, and highly breathable boot is designed and made in Italy with rugged terrain in mind, built to keep going year after year.
The Summit ll utilizes a combination of high quality suede leather and an advanced synthetic material called PUtek which consists of a nylon base woven with threads of polyurethane. This high-resistance fabric is lined with a full surround Gore-Tex® Performance bootie to ensure maximum waterproof and breathability. These two materials help create a boot that is highly breathable, fully waterproof and incredibly resistant to punctures.
A full wrap around polyurethane coated leather rand is triple stitched with highly abrasion resistant dyneema thread to protect the boot from external impacts and abrasive rocks often encountered while sidehilling. The midsole is built with very lightweight dual density EVA foam providing great shock absorbing capabilities. Rounding out the bottom of the boot features our joint-venture Vibram® designed sole with their Super-Grip sole compound. The tread pattern is designed to provide maximum grip and stability to keep you secure in uneven, wet or tricky terrain like a blowdown forest.