DISCOUNTED ITEM WITH SOLO NATION MEMBERSHIP
- Upper: Water Repellant Suede. High resistant, breathable PUtek Fabric
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Sole: Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- A.B.S.S.: Ankle Bone Support Structure, a Crispi Exclusive
- Protection: Kevlar Triple Stitched Polyurethane Coated Leather Rand
- 4 Flex (1-5 stiffness scale)
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year
- Manufacture Item Number: 2695-2860
Named after the state where success is typically found in the high country around 13,000 feet, the Crispi Colorado II GTX is built to get you there, help you succeed, and get you home with a heavy pack.
The Colorado II breathes extremely well, thanks to high performance PUtek and suede materials. PUtek is a nylon base material woven with threads of polyurethane. This allows the boot to stay lightweight and breathable while increasing durability and puncture resistance of the boot. It is lined with Gore-Tex full surround bootie to ensure maximum waterproof and breathable performance.
With steep technical terrain in mind the Colorado II GTX utilizes the Crispi Ankle Bone Support System (ABSS) to provide optimum ankle support for side hilling and when carrying a heavy pack. A full surround polyurethane coated leather rand is triple stitched around the base of the boot to protect the foot from abrasion and sharp stones often found in technical mountain terrain.
Like many of the crispi hunting boots, the Colorado II GTX is supported by a dual density polyurethane Vibram® midsole to provide increased comfort, exceptional stability and long lasting impact absorption which are key for those times when coming out of the mountains with a heavy pack is on the menu. The Vibram® sole features a tread pattern and sole compound ideal for technical and rugged terrain to keep you secure and stable as you move through the nastiest of conditions.