- Insulated: Yes - Gore (~200 g)
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk leather
- GORE-TEX®: Insulated Comfort footwear waterproof lining
- Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Rubber rand
- ABSS - Ankle Bone Support System
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- 10" tall
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 2 lbs
- 4 Flex (1-5 stiffness rating)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2280-6000
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Crispi Briksdal Pro GTX is the next evolution in mountain hunting boots. With a 10” tall boot there is no need to worry about busted up ankles during long, heavy packouts or in steep broken terrain. The Briksdal Pro also uses an asymmetrical lacing system that allows you to customize the lacing to fit the shape of your foot with a glove like fit & performance.
This mountain worthy boot is comparatively lightweight and is constructed with the highest-quality Nubuck leather on the market. The full surround rubber rand helps to keep the leather from being cut when you find yourself sidehilling in shale or steep rocky terrain. As with most of Crispi’s boots, the Briksdal Pro is 100% waterproof thanks to the full surround Gore-Tex® bootie making this hunting boot a must have for anyone hunting in extreme or technical terrain.