- Made in the USA
- More range and adjustability than traditional hunting moveable sights
- Exclusive first axis adjustment keeps sight dialed in at long ranges
- 2nd & 3rd Axis adjustments made possible on new 2016 sight ring
- 45 Degree Sight Tape Plate
- Works great with one-piece quivers (unlike most moveable sights)
- Quick, smooth and quiet adjustment
- Indexable yardage pointer makes it easy to re-sight in your bow if your set up changes.
- Sculpted base
- Housing Size: 1 3/4"
- Mounted Length: 5 3/4" x 6 1/4" x 6 3/4"
- Adjustment: Standard base; 1st and 2nd axis adjustability. Dovetail base; 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustability
- Pins: Single, three pin, and five pin models
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: AV1; AV3; AV5
The Ascent is where it all started and revolutionized the industry with making a cost effective slide with all the functions and key components that both hunters and target shooters strive for. New for 2016, The Ascent Verdict has taken the older model and revamped it with some changes the the industry has grown with, giving you even more performance out of a classic. This year you have a rear facing 45 degree sight tape plate as well as a redesigned indicator pin letting you know exactly where your on. This year they have also implemented a new delrin slide which as well as a couple other cosmetic changes have made this sight 10% Lighter than last years models!Features:
- Come in multiple housing options
- New sight ring for 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments
- Enhanced delrin slide as well as 45 rear facing plate
- PhotoChromatic Technology color changing fiber housing