GET UP TO 20% DISCOUNT ON THIS ITEM WITH SOLO NATION MEMBERSHIP
- Upper: Greased water-repellent Nubuk, breathable synthetic
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear waterproof lining
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Thermo wire technology
- Sole: Vibram® Megagrip outsole with EFX dual density polyutethane shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Double stitched PU (polyurethane) coated leather full rand
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.45 lbs (per boot)
- 2.5 Flex (1-5 stiffness scale)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1425-4300
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Crispi Altitude GTX was conceived and built with a desire for the breathability and technical fit found in models like the Attiva Mid, combined with the foundation and long lasting comfort of the EFX dual density polyurethane midsole that hunters rely upon when long miles and the occasional heavy load is expected.
With a constant and even flexing board last construction (Flex 2.5 rating) and our exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole, makes traversing variable terrain a breeze.
We've added features like the ultra soft leather and synthetic upper, the Crispi Thermo Wire Technology, and a full PU coated leather rand to ensure the Altitude GTX will endure well whatever hunt or adventure you embark upon. The Altitude GTX is a new kind of hunting boot ready to provide all day comfort, optimal performance, and ground feel that traditional boots haven’t been able to deliver.